Formed by a wide network of like-minded art enthusiasts, the Parasol Circle plays a vital role in the development of the foundation and provides essential funding for all aspects of the thriving programme of exhibitions, events, special projects, community initiatives and educational activities.
Members of Parasol Circle support Parasol unit with an annual donation of £1,800 (or £2,000 for a joint membership) and gain special access to a bespoke schedule of events and benefits.
Download joining form here.
Please send back completed form to Halime Özdemir firstname.lastname@example.org
- Events attended by the Director and Trustees
- Invitation to all exhibition previews
- Invitation to two artist dinners each year
- Invitation to the Annual Parasol Circle gathering
- Acknowledgment on the Thank You wall of the gallery’s reception and website
- Curator-led Art Trips to international destinations
- Complimentary copy of each Parasol unit exhibition publication
- Programme of special events, including dinners, visits to artist studios and private collections, and the Director in Conversation with artists talks
- Monthly e-bulletin about the Parasol unit programme
- Access to VIP passes for art fairs, such as Frieze London, Art Dubai and Art Basel
- Priority hiring of space and booking of ticketed adult events and educational workshops
- Advance purchase of Parasol unit Limited Editions
Due to HMRC regulations, your contribution is split between a donation and a payment for benefits as follows: PC Donation £1602/ PC Benefits £198. Joint Donation £1752 / Joint Benefits £248
If you would like more information about how to join Parasol Circle please contact Halime Özdemir: email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7490 7373 ext. 26
Shinro Ohtake, 'Time Memory 14', 2012. Private collection, Seoul, Korea.
Los Carpinteros studio visit, Madrid, 2013.
Preview, Shezad Dawood: 'Towards the Possible Film', 2014.
Art Trip to Madrid, 2013.